Send resumes to
Weatherization Crew Chief
Revise Energy - Haverhill and Mendon, MA
Revise Energy is a Mass Save Home Performance Contractor. We provide no-cost Home Energy Assessments and subsidized insulation and air sealing work for residential home-owners in Massachusetts. We have been steadily growing over the past 3 years and are looking to bring on an experienced Weatherization Crew Chief to lead insulation and air sealing work in customer’s homes.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, self-driven, and able to perform in a high paced work environment. We offer a rewarding and unique performance based compensation plan that rewards quality, speed, efficiency, and customer service. We are looking to hire someone that gives maximum effort and looks to improve their personal performance each day. We will provide the resources, training, and knowledge to help someone looking to get into the industry, or someone that has been stagnant in their position at their current company, to become a top of the industry performer.
· Experience in the Mass Save Program or other energy efficiency programs is required.
· Crew Chief Certification and Lead Safe Renovator Certification
· Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
· Must be able to work on ladders, roofs, confined spaces and heights up to 40’
· Must be on-time daily, prepared, and ready to work
· Valid driver’s license
Compensation + Benefits
· Earn $70,000-$100,000+ annually
· Hourly + Job Rate/Commission
· Health & Dental insurance within first 30 days
· Paid sick time and accrued vacation
· Overtime after 40 hours
· Signing bonus after 90 days, amount dependent on experience level
· Manage a team of 1-3 employees on a job site each day. Complete combustion safety testing, blower door testing, as well as all required paperwork in the home.
· Arrive at our office daily by 6:30am to clean and load the truck for the day
· Meet required monthly revenue targets and maintain acceptable return rate
· Install insulation, foam board, and complete air sealing in attics, kneewalls, and crawlspaces
· Remove siding, drill holes, and blow insulation into exterior walls, often working on ladders
· Install ventilation on roofs
· Work inside and outside in all conditions; rain, snow, hot, and cold
· Communicate with home owners and conduct yourself responsibly in customer’s homes
Applicants should send their email to John Lanzi with a copy of their resume. If you do not provide a resume, your application will not be considered.